We can provide a specialist Fleet Incident & Repair Management Service managing the entire incident/accident and repair process.
We can provide all or some of the following services depending on the individual clients needs:
- Arrange and co-ordinate vehicle roadside recovery
- Arrange, co-ordinate and monitor vehicle repairs
- Repair vehicle assessment using industry standard estimating systems
- Post repair inspection
- Quality assured repair guarantee service
- 24 hour in-house managed service
- Single channel invoice/administration
- Full Claims Handling Accident Management for fleets that either operate on a self insured basis or carry large excess
- Uninsured Loss Recovery (ULR) following non-fault road traffic collisions
- Liability investigation/assessment following road traffic collisions
We have a bespoke real-time software system, which enables our clients to see where vehicles are and at what stage in the repair process at the touch of a button. Clients can log on to our secure system and view details of the incident, photographs of the damage, estimates, engineers assessment and invoices.
Reports can be built to cater for client’s requirements, for example analysing incident costs against vehicle type, divisional split, incident type, incidents relating to a particular vehicle or driver etc.
In summary our clients benefit from our services in the following areas:
Reduced off-road time and costs
Reduced repair costs
Instant information and reporting